Isn't peppermint wonderful?!
- Hit that afternoon slump with some peppermint oil! If you’re having trouble focusing, sniff peppermint oil straight from the bottle or use it (or a minty blend) in the diffuser to snap back to attention. This is an especially great option in the office or classroom.
- Place peppermint-oil soaked cotton balls placed strategically (near entrance points) to deter mice.
- Diluted peppermint oil can be dabbed directly onto bites or hives to relieve itching.
- Peppermint oil is wonderful in a cold compress on hemorrhoids.
- Peppermint oil can curb your appetite! Inhale or sniff 5-10 times a day to trigger a sense of fullness.
- It’s the best for cooling off! Put 3-4 drops in a spray bottle and fill with water. Spray the back of your neck whenever you feel you can’t take the heat.
- Inhale, diffuse or use in a cold compress on the forehead to remedy headaches.
- Keep peppermint oil in the car — it’s helpful to stay alert while driving. Place a drop on a napkin and tuck into a vent to disperse.
- Use that spray bottle with peppermint oil in it to deter beetles and ants.
- Place a couple drops of peppermint essential oil on a cold, wet cloth and place on your eyes to lower your stress level.
Posted by Lindsay on 10/9/2018
to General Info