- Cancellations of at least 7 days' notice are eligible to move to a future date, or receive a store credit or a full refund.
- Cancellations between 6 days - 48 hours prior to the scheduled class are eligible for a move to a future date, or receive a store credit.
- Cancellations made within 48 hours of the class are not eligible for a refund or store credit. Note: If you become ill, or a personal issue comes up within 48 hours before the class, please feel free to send someone else in your place. Just let us know who is coming!
- Note: Illness happens and we get it. If you are sick and unable to attend, we are happy to work with you to reschedule your participation. Please do not come to class sick.
Not Enough Students:
If there are less than 5 people registered in a workshop, we reserve the right to cancel 24-48 hours before the scheduled date. It would then be your choice to receive a full refund, or transfer to a future class.
- In the event the instructor becomes ill, the class may be canceled on the actual day of the class. We will give you a full refund or transfer you to another class.
Final Thoughts: We always send out a courtesy reminder email before your class, however it is your responsibility to remember the date and time of the class in which you are enrolled!