$1.55 per 100 g
Grown in Western Canada, Einkorn is the most genetically primitive and ancient form of wheat. Along with a wonderful taste, the digestibility of Einkorn is easier than other modern forms of wheat. Working with Einkorn is as simple as a one-to–one substitution for whole grain flour in any recipe.
Ingredients: Organic Einkorn grain
- About Anita's Organic
Our farmers consistently deliver the cleanest, freshest grains possible, direct to our mill in Chilliwack, BC. Here, we mill it in small batches, fresh every day. It’s a slow and traditional process but, by keeping temperatures low and taking our time, we keep the whole grain nutrition intact; whole grain goes in, whole grain nutrition comes out. Our sprouted grains and flours are created in the same careful manner using a state-of-the-art process that produces a truly remarkable product that many bakers have come to love and use exclusively.
- Packaging Options
All of our refillable products have packaging options associated with them:
- DRY GOODS are packaged in a recyclable paper bag or a returnable mason jar (deposit required) for pick up orders, and a 100% compostable resealable bag for shipping orders
- LIQUIDS are packaged in either a returnable mason jar (deposit required), or into an amber glass bottle with a phenolic cap
- PACKAGING COSTS are included in the purchase price:
- $0.15 for bags (paper or resealable)
- $2.50 jar deposit on Masons 1L or less
- $5.00 jar deposit 1.8 L Masons
- Amber glass bottles - varies with size
- How Mobile Refill Works
Order your refill in the increments below. We'll pour your product into the correct size Mason jar, tag it and add it to your pick up / delivery order. When you're all finished and need a refill, we'll pick up your empties on our next delivery and credit you back your deposit...just like the milk man!