Finally, an all-natural mascara that's toxin-free, plastic-free and perfect for sensitive skin! The kit includes 1 mascara cake and 1 reusable mascara wand.
Birch Babe's top seller for a reason, this mascara is crafted with certified all-natural ingredients to help strengthen and lengthen lashes over time. Goes on creamy and lasts without smudging!
Made in Canada with sustainably sourced ingredients to not only help you look good but feel good too.
This mascara is:
Comes in Black and Brown. Net weight: 10 ml / 0.35 oz.
70% Organic | Vegan | Cruelty Free
- Step 1: Wet Birch Babe Mascara Wand under tap or in a cute bowl.
- Step 2: Roll wand over mascara cake until covered.
- Step 3: Wipe off excess mascara on tin edge.
- Step 4: Apply mascara to lashes with wand.
- Step 5: Repeat depending on desired look.
- Step 6: Wash wand after each use with soap & water to keep clean between uses.
- Step 7: Conquer the day!
*Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Olivate, Emulsifying Wax (Cetearyl Alcohol and Polysorbate 60) , *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, *Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Diatomaceous Earth, Iron Oxides, Preservative Eco (Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin & Sorbic Acid)
- Shelf Life
Our products are Certified All Natural by CertClean and handmade in small batches in Ontario so they are as fresh as possible when purchased and ready to be used and enjoyed by you. Our products have a shelf life of 12-18 months. Each item has a best before stamp that shows the MM/YYYY of when it expires so you know when to use it by. You will also find a batch # for each product should you have any questions for our Birch Babe studio.
- Product Care
Our products are made with carefully curated, premium and all-natural ingredients. To ensure each item maintains the highest quality shelf life below are some tips for how to care for your Birch Babe items:
- Always use clean, dry hands.
- Keep items at room temperature.
- Clean any tools used to apply skincare or clean beauty items.
- Ensure lids are tight and secure.
- Avoid leaving products in direct sunlight or freezing temperatures.