Mocktails are a fantastic way to get creative, show off your mixology skills, and reduce your alcohol intake without sacrificing a tasteful beverage. Kombucha is one of the best bases for mocktails, as it’s slightly sweet and brings a little fizz and tartness. The best part is that the bacterial culture in kombucha is a probiotic, aiding digestion and reducing bloating, so you can spend the evening comfortable and wake up feeling great.
To showcase just how delicious and versatile mocktails can be, we whipped up three recipes with Wild Tea Kombucha's Wild Ginger and Raspberry Hops Kombuchas. Wow your friends with the sophisticated Vegan Raspberry Hops Sour at your next get-together, sip the spicy Mulled Mule with a good book in front of the fire, or level up the family game night with the Cranberry Ginger Holiday Punch!
Note: Our on tap kombucha is 15% off until November 29!Fill up in-store, or sign up for our Mobile Refill program for delivery straight to your door.
Vegan Raspberry Hops Sour
*Feel free to use egg whites if not vegan.
1. Add aquafaba, lemon juice, simple syrup, ice, and raspberries (leave one for garnish) to a cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
2. Add kombucha to shaker and gently swirl to mix without agitating the fizzy kombucha.
3. Strain mixture into glass, top with garnish, and serve.
Add all ingredients to a cup and stir.
1. Heat water and sugar in a saucepan on low heat until dissolved.
2. Add mulling spices and orange peel and bring to a low simmer. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes, being careful not to let it boil.
3. Remove from heat and leave to cool.
4. Strain and bottle. Syrup will keep for two weeks refrigerated.
Cranberry Ginger Holiday Punch
1. In a large pitcher or punch bowl, combine orange juice, cranberry juice, and kombucha.
2. Add fruit and refrigerate until cold.
3. Serve with ice.