We all know how important it is to take care of ourselves, and sometimes routine can feel dull. Why not spice things up and create a herbal mocktail? There is an abundance of mocktail recipes all over the internet, which are easily customizable to support your body, and keep your tastebuds happy! Crafting your mocktails using a herbal syrup is one of the easiest ways to achieve effective, yet delicious beverages, and Harmonic Arts carries 5 potent, flavour packed syrups for you to choose from.
- Starting with the Chaga syrup: If you’re looking for some serious immune support, this medicinal mushroom syrup is for you. Chaga has been used for centuries to ease inflammation, enhance digestion, stabilize blood sugar, and support immunity.
- Next up, Elderberry syrup: This syrup is high in antioxidants, which helps to maintain a healthy immune system, and Elderberry can even shorten the duration of cold and flu symptoms.
- Ginger syrup can reduce inflammation, encourage the flow of your digestive juices, and help to relieve indigestion, nausea, and bloating.
- The Lung & Cough syrup can be used to ease breathing and relieve cough & sore throat.
- Finally, the Elderberry Ginger syrup. This syrup is the best of both worlds, combining the benefits of Elderberry and Ginger into a delicious mixture to help you find great-tasting relief.
You can find some captivating mocktail recipes at Harmonic Arts, but we've included our favourite one below.
- 1 tsp lime juice (plus more for garnish)
- ¼ cup Harmonic Arts Moontime Tea
- ¼ cup Ginger Beer (we like Fentimans or Fever-Tree)
- 1 tbsp Harmonic Arts Ginger Syrup
- 1-2 droppers Harmonic Arts Female Harmony Tincture
- 1-2 ice cubes
- A splash of sparkling water
- ½-1 tsp homemade sweet Violet simple syrup to taste (optional)
1. Steep 2-3g Moontime tea in 500ml hot water for 15 minutes and let cool for up to an hour, or steep overnight for a cold infusion. Strain.
2. Add all ingredients (except garnishes) to a glass and stir gently.
Moontime Tea is formulated by clinical herbalists, featuring Vitex Berries, Cinnamon, Cramp Bark, Ginger Root, Nettle Leaf, Lady’s Mantle and Rose Petals. This herbal blend will leave you feeling comforted and cozy in no time!
Female Harmony Tincture eases menstrual discomfort and helps to support a balanced cycle.
Ginger Syrup can help ease indigestion and inflammation.
Head on over to Harmonic Arts for more delicious herbal mocktail recipes, and feel free to let us know what your favourite herbal mocktail recipe is in our Instagram DMs!